May your new year be filled with fun times + tasty lunches!
Looking back at the most popular 2019 Instagram posts from our feed and places we were tagged showed a few themes worth taking into the new year. See the photos below and think about these ideas when creating your lunches in the new decade:
- Loads of color from a variety of chopped and layered veggies and fruits.
- Variety of types of food that can be eaten with fingers as well as a fork/spoon.
- Cutting sandwiches in smaller, interesting shapes or placing on its side to reveal the tasty ingredients.
- Adding sprinkles, garnishes, and dustings of various ingredients to add texture and visual interest. Think about seeds, nuts, herbs, salt/pepper, small veggies like corn/peas, chopped fruit and more.
- Decorating with bento accessories – food picks, eyes, silicone cups and the like. (This is why we started selling a version of our Classic 6 bento box that includes nine bento accessories to get started!)
Follow us on Instagram @kinshokitchen – new content daily!
Or go shop at our Amazon store. All 40+ styles are have New Year discounts!